Ecojet Tour．Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Product code: IT_EJ_002
The Hong Kong first Jet Boat tour to wild Hong Kong Nature! Sai Kung boasts the longest stretch of coastline in Hong Kong and the most numerous outlying islands at the Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark. Others feature extraordinary rugged profiles and rear up abruptly from the water.
Sai Kung is a unique region of imposing rich geodiversity. These famous geosites include the magnificent sea stacks, the breathtaking tubular rock columns and sea caves, the typical coastal terrain, rare acidic hexagonal volcanic rock columns of High Island, and rhyolite on Sharp Island.
· Ecojet Boat Tour of Sai Kung Volcanic Islands
· Magnificent hexagonal volcanic rock columns and coastal erosion landforms
· Exciting and Unique experience passing through the sea cliffs and sea stacks
Route: Central > Victoria Harbor > Old Tin hau Temple > Bell-shaped Arch > Ung Kong islands > Po Pin Chau > High Island Reservoir > Nine Pins Islands > Tsim Sha Tsui
What is included
· Boat tour of Sai Kung Islands (Boat)
· Life Jackets on the boat
· Insurance of HK$100,000 for accidental death and disablement (per accidental limit)
What is not included
· Hotel pickup and drop-off
· Personal expenses
1. Personal Overseas Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended
2. Date and timing of the Guide schedule might be changed by tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather and the environmental condition, etc. on spot according to the principle of safety.
3. Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions, transportation changes or if any unexpected circumstances (like Heavy Rain, Earthquake, War or Natural Disaster). We reserve the right to re-arrange, cancel or replace the elements of the itinerary. We are not responsible for any loss if the tour itinerary/timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.